TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Preventative maintenance has proven to be very cost-effective by reducing machine downtime with many of our customers. We offer a complete maintenance service for all aluminium fabricating equipment that includes servicing, maintenance schedules and records.
* AMS offers a comprehensive range of preventative maintenance schedules and maintenance services for aluminium fabricating equipment
* AMS has long recognised the requirement to maximise machine service life and is able to offer a comprehensive range of preventative maintenance services for all AMS aluminium fabrication equipment (also including MECAL, ELGO, OMGA, PERTICI, etc.)
We stock the most common spare parts and consumables like saw blades, router bits, air fittings, hose & clamps for aluminium fabricating equipment at very competitive pricing.
Our service engineers are experienced in mechanical repairs, pneumatic, hydraulic, tool making and in conjunction with an associated companies with electronic control systems and electrical repair work.
Not only can we offer the largest range of new equipment with the latest technology to suit your fabrication but also on many occasions we have been able to offer our customers solutions that enable improved output from their existing operation. This can be by increased production speeds, reduced cycle times, improved control methods, and
reduced waste or improved information to management and maintenance.
Terms of Payment & Conditions Machinery & Accessories Sale:
50% deposit with order, remaining balance prior to delivery. GOODS WILL NOT BE RELEASED UNTIL PAID FOR IN FULL.
If financing, confirmation of finance approved and documentation completed so that settlement can take place on delivery. If financing the full amount, deposit will be refunded upon full settlement. Invoices past due are subject to a 2.50% per month service/hire charge which will accrue from date of delivery and be invoiced weekly. All machinery remains the property of AMS Aluminium Machinery Solutions until paid for in full.
Yilmaz machinery includes a 2 year warranty against manufacturing / workmanship defects. This warranty is initiated from the date of invoice. Warranty is limited to faulty workmanship and materials. Warranty claims must be lodged in writing with an AMS Warranty Report to be filled out by the customer.
Under a valid warranty claim AMS will replace or repair the warranted part. Travel, accommodation and/or freight to and from customers factory are not included under any warranty claim an will be bill as per AMS’ normal travel/freight charges.
Warranty does not cover consumable items such as but not limited to blades, cutters, back fence, pneumatic cylinders.
Warranty will not be covered under any of the following:
- Lack of maintenance
- Miss use or neglect
- Material unclamped (includes off-cut) Operator error
- Exceeding the limits of the machine Dirty and/or wet air supply
- Incorrect and/or unstable power supply
A WARNING ABOUT DROP SAWS
Due to the nature of some light aluminium profiles AMS recommends that all material to be cut using a circular saw should be clamped (manual or pneumatic) including the off-cut. This is particularly important if mitre cuts are to be performed. Damage due to unclamped material is not covered in any way under warranty.
If it is not practical to clamp the off-cut the off-cut should be a minimum of 100mm in length to avoid being thrown by the blade. Please refer to AS 4024.
To avoid this situation AMS offers a variety of alternatives to drop saw for cutting aluminium profiles. Please ask your AMS sales representative or visit our web site for more information about mitre-cutting machinery.
The site for the machine installation should be clear of obstructions & prepared.
- Space for the machine
- Old machine needs to be removed before AMS technicians arrive
- Clean floor and no obstructions
- A clear path for the delivery of the machine to the final installation location.
- Correct power supply ready for operation (see Electrical Connection)
- Clean air supply and appropriate fitting. (see Pneumatic Connection)
- Forklift and/or crane to be ready if required
Installation is calculated to take no more than three hours. Delays caused by the customer will be charged at AMS’ standard hourly rate for time after three hours.
- CRANE AND/OR FORKLIFT HIRE COSTS
- AIR CONNECTION TO MAIN AIR SUPPLY
- ELECTRICAL CONNECTION TO MAINS
- SWARF EXTRACTION CONNECTION
- 3 PHASE MACHINES RATED BELOW 10AMPS ARE SUPPLIED WITH A PLUG. THIS MUST BE FITTED BY QUALIFIED ELTECTICIAN.
- 3 PHASE MACHINES RATED ABOVE 10AMPS ARE NOT SUPPLIED WITH A PLUG.
AN ELECTRICIAN IS REQUIRED TO FIT A PLUG OR TO WIRE UP THE MACHINE ON SITE WHICH IS AT THE CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE.PNEUMATIC CONNECTION:THE PNEUMATIC CONNECTION SUPPLIED ON MACHINES IS A NITTO MALE BARB. YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE THE NECESSARY ADAPTOR TO
SUIT YOUR AIR SUPPLY.GUARDING: AMS ARE GUARDED TO CE STANDARDS WHICH MEET AND IN MOST CASES EXCEED AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS. GUARDING OF THE MACHINES DOES NOT COVER ENCROACHMENT INTO THE DANGER ZONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MACHINE AS DETAILED IN AS 4024.1. THIS IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY.
!!!!! NOTE !!!!!!
*AMS recommends operator training of all equipment. Operators must understand the complete scope of operational procedures for the machinery.
*READ INSTRUCTION MANUALS CAREFULLY!!!! They contain valuable information regarding the operation and maintenance of the machine. Most damage is caused by neglect and/or stupidity.
* Please ensure your machine is maintained to a safe level. Basic maintenance can save money and create a safe working environment.